The "Dach + Holz International"
is the leading trade fair for the international roofing and timber industry in Stuttgart. Offered are roof, wall, metal, waterproofing, timber construction, development and energy-efficiency improvements.
It will be demonstrated once again from 20 - 23 February 2018
in Cologne. All topics and products related to the building envelope are turning the fair into the must-see platform for all players in the industry, including carpentry, roofing and plumbing trades, as well as architects and the real estate industry.
For lovers of wooden construction the range of services also at the Dach + Holz International includes:
- Sloping roofs
- Outer walls
- Plumbing technology
- Flat roofs
- Acoustic construction and dry lining
- Carpentry technology
- Thermal insulation
- Timber-frame construction
- Sound insulation
- Solar technology and other energy-saving installations
- Wood processing equipment
- Construction materials and systems for timber construction
- Technical building equipment for timber house construction
- Lightning protection
- Fastenings and fixings
- Building preservation
- Scaffolding, ladders
- Workshop equipment
- Consultation and service and other services.
Facts & figures Since 1957 DACH+HOLZ International
is the top-level meeting for the international roofing and timber construction industry. The trade fair takes place every 2 years
. The venue changes every two years between Stuttgart and Cologne
. Facts & figures of DACH+HOLZ International 2016:
- 550 exhibitors
- 49.500 visitors
- 93,4% of the visitors gave the trade fair top ratings of "outstanding to good"
DACH+HOLZ International is hosted by the trade show organizer GHM Gesellschaft für Handwerksmessen GmbH.