Building exhibition - Batibouw 2016: International Fair for construction, renovation and decoration 27 February - 6 March 2016
| When:|| From 27 February to 6 March 2016 |
| Where:|| Brussels, Belgium |
| Construction, Insulation, Interior finishing materials, Doors and windows, Interiors & Lighting, Locking Equipment, Wall and Ceiling Finishes etc.|
Brussels Exhibition Centre
- one of the largest and well-known exhibition sites in Europe with an area of more than 13, 000 square meters. The exhibition complex consists of 15 exhibition halls, the total length is over 15 km., There are also two large auditoriums and several rooms designed for meetings and gatherings. Batibouw 2016
, the history of which has more than 57 years, is one of the oldest, largest and most influential construction and interior design exhibitions in the world. Today, the international exhibition Batibouw is held annually.
Despite the economic crisis, it is expected that this year the modernized exhibition center will take on its territory more than 550,000 visitors.
More than 2 500 items of new products and services from 1 600 exhibitors
are waiting for you at exhibition stands.
The aim of Batibouw 2016 is to present the entire range of construction, finishing and interior materials and technological solutions at one exhibition site with maximum efficiency and convenience.
Supply and demand from around the world have the opportunity to meet here. It is no accident that almost all the world's leading manufacturers of construction and interiors industry are seeking to participate in this prestigious and strategically important for their business exhibition.
Batibouw 2016 is of particular interest for Russian companies. The event format of the exhibition gives participants the opportunity to promote their goods on the European market. Batibouw 2016
is of particular interest for Russian companies. The event format of the exhibition gives participants the opportunity to promote their goods on the European market. The main thematic sections of Batibouw 2016:
• Construction materials, engineering systems and equipment
• Electricity generation and and distribution equipment
• Automation and building management, fire safety
• Constructional materials, paints, varnishes
• Machines, tools, instruments for measuring and testing
• Air conditioning, heating and ventilation
• Plumbing, doors, windows
• Furniture, design, decoration, interior
• Lighting devices and systems
ACC Archiline is going to visit Batibouw 2016 as a visitor.